HR Business Partner
Our client is a global Insurance company based in Dublin City Centre. They're looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to join their team on a permanent basis. This role will focus on strategic HR projects & Operations. Excellent benefits package and flexible working arrangements available.
Responsibilities of HR Business Partner:
- Significant project focus supporting operational delivery of a number of strategic HR projects
- Support the management of change through engagement activity, sharing intended benefits and outcomes, strong stakeholder management and effective communication
- Supporting corporate projects or local projects, ensuring consideration of all people-related aspects and best practice in the delivery of project outcomes
- Support delivery of the people strategy at a local level and support others working within this framework, ensuring a continued focus on the broader strategy
- Build and maintain relationships with managers and other internal and external stakeholders to ensure advice and recommendations are relevant, informed, sustainable and commercially viable
Skills & Attributes of HR Business Partner:
- Experience in HR projects including M&A activity
- Experience in supporting consultation with union and employee representatives during period of significant change
- Organisation design - development and delivery experience
- Business focused – understanding of business and people strategy, business and financial reporting, markets, competitors, customers and products, regulators
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
If you're interested in this position, please Apply Now or email your CV to email@example.com
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 11 August 2022A leading asset management/financial services organisation is seeking an Investments Client Services Manager to join their expanding team based in Dublin City Centre
Salary: EUR45000 - EUR55000 per annumLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 02 August 2022A leading asset management/financial services company is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to join their established team in Dublin City Centre
Salary: EUR45000 - EUR55000 per annumLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 28 July 2022A growing consultancy firm based in Dublin City Centre is seeking a Business Change Consultant to join their established team.
Salary: EUR55000 - EUR60000 per annumLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 25 July 2022Our client is a global Aerospace & Aviation company based in Dublin City Centre. They're looking for an experienced Senior Executive Administrator to join their growing team on an initial 1 year contract. This is an exciting opportunity to join a global organisation with a competitive salary and excellent benefits. Hybrid working is also in place.
Salary: EUR80000 - EUR82000 per annumLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 18 July 2022Our client is a global Software company based in Dublin City Centre. They are looking for an experienced Compensation & Benefits Manager to join their growing team on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading global company with endless growth & progression opportunities. Hybrid working model in place- working 1 day a week from the office.