We are currently recruiting for a HR Administrator role on behalf of a Consultancy company
Hybrid Working Model - Offices based in Louth
Brilliant salary package
- Monitoring of the HR inbox
- Manage employee on boarding including, reference checks, pre-employment medicals, employee starter packs etc.
- Input of all operational transactions in the HR information systems
- Input of all operational transactions in the company time and attendance system
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Maintain employee files and records
- Assist in the running of monthly HR Reports and KPI’s
- Assist with annual objective setting for the company
- Updating content on the internal employee engagement platform
- Assist in HR projects
- 2 to 3 years experience in a similar position
- Proven experience in Talent Acquisition and HRIS management
- Keen communication and stakeholder management skills
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DublinDate posted: 22 September 2022A leading Dublin based Leisure and Sport gaming company are looking for a Team Assistant to join their team. This role is to provide professional, diligent and pro-active day-to-day administrative support to the Group Director of Corporate Communications & Group Director of Corporate Development while also providing more specific support to the team by way of group/event calendar management support, invoice processing and travel logistics.
Salary: EUR28000 - EUR32000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 15 September 2022A leading financial service firm is seeking a Junior Recruitment Coordinator to join their established team based in Dublin City Centre
Salary: EUR30000 - EUR35000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 30 August 2022A leading Irish Food Retail company is seeking a Receptionist/Administrator to join their expanding team. This role will be based in North Dublin.