Junior Recruitment Coordinator
A leading financial service firm is seeking a Junior Recruitment Coordinator to join their established team based in Dublin City Centre
Responsibilities of the Junior Recruitment Coordinator
- Run and manager all full-cycle recruitment processes across multiple functions both in Ireland and globally.
- Source, identify and qualify candidates, screen and support the interview process and ensuring feedback for candidates, complete the full offer and hiring process in a timely manner
- Ensure accuracy of systems and adhering to Staffing and HR Operations hiring processes
- Use various recruitment tools, events and networking channels to proactively drive talent into the pipeline
Skills required for the Junior Recruitment Coordinator
- Must have good attention to detail and be able to work in a timely manner
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- A high commitment to customer care ensuring all hiring managers and candidates are always central to our work
- Someone understands the value of clear, transparent communication within the recruitment industry
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DublinDate posted: 22 September 2022A leading Dublin based Leisure and Sport gaming company are looking for a Team Assistant to join their team. This role is to provide professional, diligent and pro-active day-to-day administrative support to the Group Director of Corporate Communications & Group Director of Corporate Development while also providing more specific support to the team by way of group/event calendar management support, invoice processing and travel logistics.
Salary: EUR30000 - EUR35000 per annumLocation: LouthDate posted: 13 September 2022We are currently recruiting for a HR Administrator role on behalf of a Consultancy company
Salary: EUR30000 - EUR35000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 30 August 2022A leading Irish Food Retail company is seeking a Receptionist/Administrator to join their expanding team. This role will be based in North Dublin.