A leading insurance/reinsurance company based in Dublin is looking for a HR Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities of the HR Manager:
- Oversee and manage a performance management system driving high ownership of initiatives, plans and programmes.
- Have experience in managing employee life stages with recruitment, selection, on boarding and staff development.
- Create development and training programmes and other initiatives.
- Ability to conceive, develop and implement HR strategies, initiatives and projects to deliver business success.
Key skills of the HR Manager:
- Worked at least 3 years in similar role.
- Hold degree in Human Resources (QQI Level 8) as well as holding a CIPD/IITD recognition.
- Understand HR best practice in concept/ theory and in application.
- Demonstrate experience with HR metrics and have a knowledge of HR systems and databases.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DublinDate posted: 29 September 2022A Leisure and Sport company in Dublin is looking for a HR Manager to join their team on a hybrid model. The company is product and tech-focused, operating multiple brands (online and retail) in the gaming market. The ideal candidate would be part of a small team in a growing environment.
Salary: EUR75000 - EUR80000 per annumLocation: CavanDate posted: 07 September 2022We are currently recrutiing for the role of Head of Human Resources on behalf of a maunfactoring company
Salary: Pension, Occupational Health & moreLocation: DublinDate posted: 17 August 2022A Dublin medical facility is looking for a ICT Project Manager to join their team on a permanent basis