HR Business Partner
We are currently recruiting for a Strategic HR Business Partner, in a large Financial Services company.
Based in Dublin South - Hybrid Capacity
Highly competitive salary package.
This role will focus on strategy and project.
- Significant project focus supporting operational delivery of a number of strategic HR projects
- Support the management of change through engagement activity, sharing intended benefits and outcomes, strong stakeholder management and effective communication
- Support delivery of the people strategy at a local level and support others working within this framework
- Develop proposals that bring about positive change
- Use technical knowledge, skills and experience to influence stakeholders and leadership teams in line with the people strategy, governing policies, legislation and appropriate regulation.
- Build and maintain relationships with managers and other internal and external stakeholders
- Use data, metrics and other information to develop insight to identify opportunities for improvement
- 5 years experience in a similar capacity within medium sized organisation, preferably within the Financial Services industry
- Must be CIPD certified and with a good knowledge of Employee Relations/ Irish legalisation
- Experience in supporting consultation with union and employee representatives during period of significant
- Keen communication skills necessary
Salary: EUR45000 - EUR50000 per annumLocation: Dublin SouthDate posted: 15 November 2022We are currently recruiting for the role of HR Project Specialist within the Financial Services industry.
Salary: EUR43000 - EUR47000 per annumLocation: Dublin SouthDate posted: 06 October 2022We are currently recruiting for the role of Planning & Performance Specialist on behalf of a well known Financial Services company.
Salary: EUR50000 - EUR55000 per annum + Short Working Hours, 5% PensionLocation: Dublin SouthDate posted: 11 October 2022We are currently recruiting for the role of Customer Service Manager on behalf of a well known company.
Salary: EUR55000 - EUR60000 per annumLocation: Dublin SouthDate posted: 07 October 2022We are currently recruiting for an Employee Relations Business Partner on behalf of a Not For Profit company.