Employee Relations Business Partner
We are currently recruiting for an Employee Relations Business Partner on behalf of a Not For Profit company.
Based in Dublin South.
Opportunity to work in a large organisation, helping a variety of people throughout Ireland.
- Act as a of contact for the Employees
- Work in alignment with the HR Leadership team to ensure a seamless and responsive HR service to the customer base
- Provide advice and guidance to employees and managers on the full range of complex employee/industrial relations issues
- Continue to be knowledgeable of any employment legislation, company policies and best practice to ensure appropriate delivery of ER/IR services to internal customers
- To work and assist managers with talent acquisition to ensure timely workforce planning of suitably qualified employees (internal & external)
- Minimum 5 years in a similar position within a fast paced, large organisation
- Degree or equivalent in HR, with a CIPD qualification preferable
- Strong foundation in employment law and industrial relations experience
- Excellent knowledge of Human Resources best practices
- Strong communication skills and ability to self motivate
- Full driving licence
Salary: EUR45000 - EUR50000 per annumLocation: Dublin SouthDate posted: 15 November 2022We are currently recruiting for the role of HR Project Specialist within the Financial Services industry.
Salary: EUR50000 - EUR55000 per annum + Short Working Hours, 5% PensionLocation: Dublin SouthDate posted: 11 October 2022We are currently recruiting for the role of Customer Service Manager on behalf of a well known company.
Salary: EUR75000 - EUR80000 per annumLocation: Dublin SouthDate posted: 07 October 2022We are currently recruiting for a Strategic HR Business Partner, in a large Financial Services company.
Salary: EUR43000 - EUR47000 per annumLocation: Dublin SouthDate posted: 06 October 2022We are currently recruiting for the role of Planning & Performance Specialist on behalf of a well known Financial Services company.