HR Project Specialist
We are currently recruiting for the role of HR Project Specialist within the Financial Services industry.
Initially remote and transitioning to one day in office from next year
Potential for Progression
Brilliant salary package on offer
Flexible hybrid scheme on offer- Dublin South offices
New role with opportunity to decide future focus
- Manage relevant HR projects in engagement, talent acquisition, compensation and benefits
- Liaise with team members and assist in development of junior HR team members
- Liaise with relevant departments
- Collate HR metrics and relevant information
- Create and present information to senior stakeholders
- Experience in a similar role is highly beneficial
- 3+ years experience within HR
- HR Qualifications and CIPD necessary
- Proven experience working within a large company, alongside senior stakeholders
Salary: EUR75000 - EUR80000 per annumLocation: Dublin SouthDate posted: 07 October 2022We are currently recruiting for a Strategic HR Business Partner, in a large Financial Services company.
Salary: EUR43000 - EUR47000 per annumLocation: Dublin SouthDate posted: 06 October 2022We are currently recruiting for the role of Planning & Performance Specialist on behalf of a well known Financial Services company.
Salary: EUR50000 - EUR55000 per annum + Short Working Hours, 5% PensionLocation: Dublin SouthDate posted: 11 October 2022We are currently recruiting for the role of Customer Service Manager on behalf of a well known company.
Salary: EUR55000 - EUR60000 per annumLocation: Dublin SouthDate posted: 07 October 2022We are currently recruiting for an Employee Relations Business Partner on behalf of a Not For Profit company.