A leading online travel and tourism company in Dublin is looking for a Senior Recruiter to join their team on a 12 month contract. The Senior Recruiter will be responsible for all recruiting functions and will be a key partner of the corporate HR team.
Responsibilities of the Senior Recruiter include:
- Run full life cycle recruitment processes which can include senior/ executive placements
- Help hiring managers with guidance around recruitment strategy and processes
- Support all aspects of recruitment such as on boarding, interview processes and orientation
- Source candidates and build pipeline while running industry research
- Support all HR operation where required
Requirements of the Senior Recruiter include:
- Must have 5 years experience as a either a Recruiter, Talent Acquisition or similar recruitment support
- Minimum of 5 years experience in full life cycle recruitment
- Experience working in a stand alone recruitment role
- Experience working with a global organisation such as EU, UK or US and managing multiple vendors for multiple regions
- Knowledge of recruitment best practices and laws governing the recruiting function
Salary: EUR50000 - EUR55000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 25 January 2023We are currently recruiting a Legal Secretary for a leading multinational law firm. This is a newly created position within in a new team so it is an exciting time to get into the business Great opportunity for career progression and growth.