We are currently recruiting a Legal Secretary for a leading multinational law firm. This is a newly created position within in a new team so it is an exciting time to get into the business Great opportunity for career progression and growth.
- Efficiently organising meetings and maintaining partner diaries
- Amending necessary documents accurately and swiftly
- Arranging travel, accommodation and visa’s if required for business trips
- Researching both people and companies before meetings for the appropriate party
- Bill and narrative preparation
- Processing expenses
- Organising and managing the filing systems and organising e-mail filing
- Preparing and retrieving Files and document from appropriate storage facility
- 3+ years’ experience working in a legal secretary/assistant role is desired
- Legal Investment Fund experience
- Must be organised, able to adapt and have flexible attitude to work
- Be able to prioritise workload and make decisions under pressure
- Must have exceptional IT skills and experience in document management system
Salary: EUR65000 - EUR70000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 17 January 2023A leading online travel and tourism company in Dublin is looking for a Senior Recruiter to join their team on a 12 month contract. The Senior Recruiter will be responsible for all recruiting functions and will be a key partner of the corporate HR team.