Investments Marketing Manager
A leading Financial Services/Asset Management organization is seeking an Investments Marketing Manager to join their team on a permanent basis in their offices in Dublin City Centre.
Responsibilities of the Investments Marketing Manager
- Development of the marketing action plan
- Lead transversal projects and teams to deliver on commercial strategic targets/initiative
- Market Intelligence: quantitative & qualitative analysis working closely with business intelligence to track the latest flows, market trends/research, competitor rankings
- Marketing campaign strategy, promotion and measurement
Skills of the Investments Marketing Manager
- Fluent English speaker: ability to communicate clearly, effectively and confidently at all levels
- A genuine interest and understanding of financial markets coupled with the desire and aptitude to make a difference in connecting the business with our investors
- Excellent written and editorial skills (article, pitch books, emailing, reports, executive summaries, ad scripts), public speaking (presenting to groups, sales education, facilitating meeting and discussion)
- Ability to inspire and lead transversal teams and projects to deliver on commercial targets
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience working in a sales, product, investment writer or marketing role within an asset management or investment management company
- Digitally savvy: experience in developing a social media strategy for B2B and multi-channel marketing spanning the full-funnel including thought leadership, lead-generating and product-specific content.
- Investment knowledge: understanding of financial markets and B2B investors specificities
Salary: EUR150 - EUR195 per dayLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 30 June 2022We are currently looking for a receptionist on a temporary basis, on behalf of our Financial Services client. Based in Dublin City Centre. July dates. Brilliant salary on offer.
Salary: EUR250.00 - EUR270.00 per dayLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 29 June 2022Our client is a leading Financial Services company based in Dublin City Centre. They're looking for an Office Assistant/Planning Associate to join their team on a temporary, rolling contract. This is an exciting opportunity to join a global firm, with potential for the role to be permanent.
Salary: EUR280.00 - EUR300.00 per dayLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 21 June 2022Our client is a leading Financial Services company based in Dublin City Centre. They're looking for an experienced HR Recruitment Coordinator to join their busy team on an initial 12 month contract. This is an exciting opportunity to join a global firm, with strong view to extension & potential for permanency
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 17 June 2022A leading asset management/financial services company is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to join their established team in Dublin City Centre
Salary: EUR45000 - EUR55000 per annumLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 07 June 2022We are currently recruiting for the role of Executive Assistant on behalf of a very well known Financial Services company. This role offers a brilliant salary package. Hybrid capacity, with offices based in Dublin City Centre.