Investments Communications Manager
A leading financial services/asset management company is seeking an experienced Investments Communications Manager to join their established team based in Dublin City Centre.
Investments Communications Manager Responsibilities:
Develop the business with local content marketing teams to build sales action plans founded on thorough analysis and analytics (quantitative and qualitative) and local input / demand / needs
Give clients the “alibi” for their change in advice / asset allocation
- Drive the dissemination of the companys' intellectual capital and capabilities across thought leadership, client interactions and knowledge transfer initiatives
- Definition and development of a measurable multi-channel Fund Buyer marketing plan in line with commercial priorities and based on the latest market intelligence – ensuring clients’ needs and market trends are embedded
Investments Communications Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience working in a sales, product, investment writer or marketing role within an asset management or investment management company
- Digitally savvy: experience in developing a social media strategy for B2B and multi-channel marketing spanning the full-funnel including thought leadership, lead-generating and product-specific content
- Investment knowledge: understanding of financial markets and B2B investors specificities
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 11 August 2022A leading asset management/financial services organisation is seeking an Investments Client Services Manager to join their expanding team based in Dublin City Centre
Salary: EUR45000 - EUR55000 per annumLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 02 August 2022A leading asset management/financial services company is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to join their established team in Dublin City Centre
Salary: EUR80000 - EUR85000 per annumLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 02 August 2022Our client is a global Insurance company based in Dublin City Centre. They're looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to join their team on a permanent basis. This role will focus on strategic HR projects & Operations. Excellent benefits package and flexible working arrangements available.
Salary: EUR45000 - EUR55000 per annumLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 28 July 2022A growing consultancy firm based in Dublin City Centre is seeking a Business Change Consultant to join their established team.
Salary: EUR55000 - EUR60000 per annumLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 25 July 2022Our client is a global Aerospace & Aviation company based in Dublin City Centre. They're looking for an experienced Senior Executive Administrator to join their growing team on an initial 1 year contract. This is an exciting opportunity to join a global organisation with a competitive salary and excellent benefits. Hybrid working is also in place.