Dublin - Financial Services - Permanent A leading financial services firm are seeking a Fleet Specialist to join their firm on a permanent basis, based in South Dublin.
This is a new position created Tasked with developing and implementing a strategy for the existing fleet and used car units to aid two external sales staff.
- Developing and implementing a strategy for the Used Car programme
- Analysis on key used car metrics in in relation to the market, stock inventory, the volume of sales, the finance penetration rate and competitor analysis
- Forecasting & reporting on the used cars performance on a monthly & annual basis
- To ensure robust pricing structures are in place for used car products
- Implementing the strategy for the Fleet programme
- To grow the level of fleet finance business through new and existing customers
- Forecast and reporting on the Fleet performance on a monthly & annual basis
- Identifying the risks and opportunities of achieving annual fleet targets
- Mange key relationships with the key fleet accounts
- Project management skills to deploy used car and fleet strategies
- The successful candidate will be analytical with an ability to absorb and interpret data to draw strong conclusions and recommended actions
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate credibly with internal & external stakeholders
- Highly organised with effective time management skills
- Experience in the motor industry is not mandatory but desirable
- Strong negotiation skills and resolute to generate new customers
Salary: EUR30000 - EUR38000 per annumLocation: Dublin SouthDate posted: 20 February 2023We are currently recruiting for the role of HR Coordinator on behalf of a Financial Services company
Salary: EUR30000 - EUR40000 per annumLocation: Dublin SouthDate posted: 09 March 2023We are currently recruiting for the role of Junior Company Secretary on behalf of a well known consulting firm.
Salary: EUR40000 - EUR45000 per annumLocation: Dublin SouthDate posted: 30 January 2023We are currently recruiting fro a Personal Assistant within an Entertainment professional services company