Digital Marketing Specialist (OnSite)
A leading automotive client of mine is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist (OnSite) to join their Dublin office. The right candidate will focus on supporting the digital marketing of this company and their products.
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Specialist (OnSite):
- Plan and execute all key functionality and content for their two leading sites as well as working closely with colleagues from other departments
- Work with the Customer Experience team (CEX) ensuring all online experiences on relevant websites are a seamless experience
- Implement a strong SEO for all related sites to optimise all key brands
- Ownership of all reporting and insights from all reporting platforms such as Google Analytic, Einstein Analytic and Salesforce
- Manage the companies "always on" social strategy on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok and YouTube
Requirements of the Digital Marketing Specialist (OnSite):
- MINIMUM 3 years experience in digital marketing including developing and execution of digital campaigns
- Degree or Masters in marketing
- Knowledge of digital marketing with a strong attention to detail
- Experience with SEO (onpage, offpage and technical)
- Strong knowledge and experience working with Google Analytic, Google Adwords, Salesforce or related systems.
Salary: EUR40000 - EUR50000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 21 March 2023A leading Financial Servcies company in Dublin is looking for a Paralegal to join their team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DublinDate posted: 21 March 2023A leading Insurance client of mine is looking for a Procurement Manager to join their Dublin team.
Salary: EUR50000 - EUR55000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 06 March 2023We are currently recruiting for the role of Part time Personal Assistant and Operations Administrator on behalf of an Not for Profit organisation