German Underwriting Assistant
We are currently recruiting for the role of German Underwriting Assistant, on behalf of a large insurance company. Based in Dublin City Centre, hybrid role. Brilliant salary package and progression opportunities.
- Administers accurate and timely logging of data onto the relevant systems
- Maintain performance against KPIs and targets
- Complete any administration duties delegated
- Administers Document Management processes
- Work alongside other Underwriting Assistants
Manage the timely response to requests for information related to policy processing
- Maintain Confidentiality at all times
- Administration experience preferably, with any Insurance/Financial Services experience being a benefit
- German Fluency
- Ability to self motivate and work to deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Programs
Salary: EUR30000 - EUR35000 per annum + 5% Bonus, VHI, PensionLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 27 May 2022We are currently recruiting for the role of French Speaking Underwriting Assistant, on behalf of a large insurance company. Based in Dublin City Centre Brilliant salary package and progression opportunities. Flexible Hybrid working.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 29 June 2022A leading IT/Software company based in Dublin City Centre is seeking a Graduate Customer Support Consultant to join their established team working remotely
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 15 June 2022A Dublin City Centre based government body is seeking an experienced Marketing/Digital Communications Executive to join their established team on a permanent basis.
Salary: EUR31000 - EUR32000 per annumLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 08 June 2022Our client is a Public Sector and Government body based in Dublin City Centre. They're looking for a Regulation Executive to join their Compliants & Investigations department on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join a public body with lots of career development opportunities