Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Ashley Kelly
Date posted 06 March 2019 2019-03-062019-04-30 banking Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 15000 50000 50000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.ie
A unique and exclusive opportunity to join one of Dublins niche financial service providers is now open.
Responsibilities of the office manager:
- Provide a friendly, helpful and customer focused service to internal customers and external clients visiting the office
- Responsible for room booking requests including any additional service requirements
- Assist with elements of event management and hospitality
- Provide facilities support ensuring jobs are logged and monitored through to completion
- Developing and maintaining an awareness of internal and external clients and proactively managing their requirements
- Maintaining stationery and equipment supplies
- Back office administration including document archiving and postal services
- Organise travel arrangements for management and staff when required
- First point of contact for all courier requests
- Ensure that Health and Safety procedures are implemented in line with the Company’s policies
As the office manager, you will be responsible for the operation of the office. You will have 3+ years in a similar business support capacity (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have experience running an office from an administrative perspective, however people management is not required. You will be an advanced user of Microsoft Office.
This role will require you to act on your own initiative and be able to identify areas that need assistance within the business. For this you will have excellent attention to details and be comfortable solving problems on your own.
This is an excellent opportunity for an office manager to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the office manager role, please apply today or contact Ashley Kelly on the details provided for more information.