Work Stream Lead Onsite Role (Mechanical Qualification)
A leading automotive leasing company is looking for a Work Stream Lead Onsite Role (Mechanical Qualification) Lead to join their Dublin team on a permanent basis. This role is office based - 5 days a week and will help support the Head of Customers, Driver Contact and Operations Manager.
Responsibilities of the Work Stream Lead Onsite Role (Mechanical Qualification):
- Train and motive team members to perform to defined work levels
- Conduct periodic audits of the teams work to ensure it is compliant
- Identify and implement process/ service improvements
- Ensure compliance of the fleet with all CVRT requirements
Requirements of the Work Stream Lead Onsite Role (Mechanical Qualification):
- Someone who isn't afraid "to get their hands dirty" when required - making and taking calls when workloads dictate
- MUST have Mechanical qualification
- MUST have leadership experience in the capacity of team leader/ supervisor/ team manager within a contact centre/ customer care role preferably
- MUST have 12 months Motor/ Fleet or transport industry experience
Salary: EUR40000 - EUR43000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 21 March 2023A leading automotive company in Dublin is looking for a Service Manager/ Advisor (Dealership/ Vehicle Exp) to join their growing team.
Salary: EUR35000 - EUR37000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 16 March 2023A leading manufacturing and engineering installation services company in Dublin is looking for a Administration/ Travel Assistant (Onsite) to join their team on a permanent basis.