Consultant Alexandra Rickard
Date posted 09 April 20192019-04-10 2019-06-08 admin-and-secretarial Level 3, Custom House Plaza 2 IFSC Dublin 1 Walters People
Would you like to work with a company that provides employees with an exciting, challenging and rewarding career in a dynamic and rapidly expanding Company? We are looking for a professional that can work in a team environment that attracts the best people and wants to grow their career in a market leading company. A leading construction company is currently recruiting an experienced PA to support the Construction Director. You will have previous experience in the property/construction industry.
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Ensure the Head of Construction is always fully prepared for all appointments and that there are no scheduling conflicts
- Liaise with external contacts where necessary to coordinate activities
- Make travel arrangements
- Liaise with and assist other members of the Construction Management team
- Compose business trip and meeting agendas
- Assist in the preparation of presentations, correspondence, reports, meeting briefs & agendas
- Collect and analyse information to present in report form to the Senior Executives
- Attend meetings, where appropriate, minute taking
- Ad hoc projects
- Compile Expense reports
- Liaise with Finance on procurement process, process invoices, raising PO’s etc.
- 5+ years’ previous experience a Personal Assistant
- Ideally, experience in working a PA in the property or construction industry
- Excellent organisation and time management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail, with a high degree of accuracy, and the ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite. Advanced Excel skills
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
- Ability to remain calm and professionalism at all times, even when under pressure
- A team player with the ability to work across functions and provide support to colleagues/ other divisions if needed
If you are interested in the personal assistant role, please apply today or contact Alexandra Rickard for more information.