Personal Assistant to CEO
Location Dublin SouthFULL_TIME
Consultant Alexandra Rickard
Date posted 25 April 20192019-04-30 2019-06-24 admin-and-secretarial Level 3, Custom House Plaza 2 IFSC Dublin 1 Walters People
Are you an experienced Personal Assistant with a proactive with a hands-on approach and a can-do attitude? A market leading Irish company are seeking to hire a Personal Assistant to support the CEO and assist the team in day to day administration. These duties will include anything from advanced calendar management through to organising meetings with external contacts, organising complex travel bookings and other ad hoc admin support.
- Advanced diary management
- Meetings – planning, arranging, preparing documents and attending to take minutes
- Dealing with third parties, employees and senior managers either on the telephone, in person or via email in a professional manner
- Complex travel arrangements, including overseas travel and itineraries
- Processing invoices and expenses using the Oracle accounts software
- Establish relationships with EAs and other admin staff across the business in all locations
- Completing and tracking POs
As the Personal Assistant you will have a minimum of 5+ years experience, (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
You will have strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work with a variety of styles and personalities. Must be comfortable dealing with people at all levels of seniority. You will be calm under pressure with a high degree of resilience, perseverance, focus and commitment with a mature outlook and approach.
If you are interested in this Personal Assistant role based in Dublin South, please apply today or contact Alexandra Rickard on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.