Consultant Chloe Ryan
Date posted 27 February 2019 2019-02-272019-04-28 admin-and-secretarial Dublin Dublin IE EUR 25000 30000 30000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.ie
Do you want to manage a front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks? As a receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for the company. Your duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
You will offer administrative support across the organisation, welcome guests and greet people who visit the business.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organisational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Customer service attitude
If you have exceptional people skills, a professional demeanour and coolness under pressure - Apply today!
For more information contact Chloe Ryan on the details provided. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.