SME Account Manager
We are currently recruiting for an SME Account Manager for a leading multi-national fleet leasing company.
SME Account Manager
Fully on site – Dublin
Great opportunity for growth
- Building up customer trust and survey ratings
- Maximising profit opportunities, including improving renewal rates, customer retention and expanding on existing customer base
- Uphold the existing high level of customer service that the company provides day to day
- Being able to adapt and provide relevant advice and consultation to existing customer base
- Dealing with orders/enquiries swiftly and professionally
- Managing workloads efficiently, to adapt to ever changing nature of a SME Account Manager
- Working closely with the Finance Department, with regard to credit approvals, invoice queries and debtor management
- Being proactive and identifying growth opportunities with existing customer base
- dentifying opportunities to capitalise on upselling opportunities, in any capacity including ancillary products
- Previous experience in Customer facing position, looking to transition into sales
- High level of attention to detail and the ability to complete daily tasks from start to finish
- The ability to adapt and make decisions under pressure
- Ability to create organisation of tasks and efficiently prioritising each one
- Being a team player and fulfilling the existing team culture
Salary: EUR28000 - EUR30000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 07 February 2023A leading automotive company who run the provision of fleet and vehicle management services to both business users and the public sector are looking for a Call Centre Representative to join their Dublin team.
Salary: EUR32000 - EUR35000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 18 January 2023We are looking to recruit a dynamic and target driven individual to join our team. The successful individual will work as part of the Remarketing Team and will play an active part in all aspects of the remarketing department operations. A hands-on approach is very much our culture in business, and you will be expected to lead by example.
Salary: EUR28000 - EUR30000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 27 January 2023A leading Financial Services in Dublin is looking for a Junior HR Administrator to join their team on a 9 month FTC.
Salary: EUR27000 - EUR28000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 19 January 2023A leading Financial Services company based in Dublin is looking for a Business Support Specialist to join their team.
Salary: Up to EUR33149 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 18 January 2023This is a job based in Dublin City Centre With a Hybrid working model Consistinf of 4 days at home and one in the office working for a highly reputable body.