Business Development Executive (Fully Remote)
The client is the game-changing marketplace where healthcare workers can find temp & perm work on their term
As Business Development Rep, you'll run your desk like it's your own business.
You'll be responsible for winning new business. This will primarily come down to building a pipeline & introducing new clients (This may include client visits, attending networking events, pitches & relationship building with key influences within health care organisations.)
You'll manage & develop existing clients, with your finger on the pulse of client needs & pain-points.
You'll grow out CRM, updating contacts, conversations & critical relationship building information.
Hard work is an important aspect of this role - but we are results based. We believe whole heartedly that results should be incentivised & earnings as well as career progression should not be capped.
From the outset, you'll agree upon realistic & ambitious KPI's with the MD, that will both incentivise you & create personal development within the role.
Any other duties as and when required.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Is resourceful & resilient
• Has experience of 360 selling
• Is affable & polite; but very competitive & ambitious.
• Is not afraid to pick up the phone & can demonstrate a sales-driven approach, with results at its core.
• Wants to develop this role into a Senior member of the team.
• Has good computer skills & is familiar with basic MS Office tools.
• Industry contacts & a good understanding of the industry is a plus.
Salary: EUR45000 - EUR55000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 08 June 2023A leading Financial Services company based in Dublin is looking for a Relationship Manager (Company Secretary) to join their team
Salary: EUR48000 - EUR50000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 08 June 2023A leading automotive company in Dublin is looking to expand their marketing team with a Digital Marketing Specialist (OnSite) on a full time permanent basis