Forestry - Sales Manager
Sales Manager - Permanent Contract
A well known Irish agriculture and forestry company is looking to hire a Sales Manager. The main responsibilities of the Sales Manager is to identify land acquisitions and property sales and convert them into completed projects.
Key Responsibilities of a Sales Manager:
- First line customer relationship manager for acquisitions and property sales.
- Deliver land acquisition targets and key financial sales targets.
- First response to customer queries, taking ownership of customer contact and correspondence.
- Understanding customer requirements.
- Create and control a acquisition & property sales pipeline including rigorous review of pipeline cases.
- Manage case preparation and recommendations for acquisition & sales projects including verification of title, obtaining necessary approvals, environmental assessment, legal compliance, assessment of other users and uses.
- Manage and control the process for acquisition & property sales projects.
- Prepare impact assessments for acquisition & property sales projects and manage to completion.
- Control the delivery of the acquisitions and sales process in line with corporate governance.
- Development and implementation of consultation plans for stakeholders (both internal and external) for each project.
- Liaise with legal appointees through to completion of acquisition and sales process.
Key Requirements of a Sales Manager:
- Commercial Awareness
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Solutions team and across the Land Solutions division;
- Attention to Detail
- Results Driven
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving
- Environmental and Social Commitments
Desired Technical/Professional Competencies:
- Qualification in business or related discipline essential.
- 3-5 years plus previous experience in forestry or land based acquisitions/sales transactions preferable.
- Experience of Target Driven Acquisitions and Sales essential with proven ability to operate in a competitive environment.
- Strong business acumen with keen commercial sense.
- Ability to work on own initiative at all times.
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Possess a self-confident sales ethos.
- Diligent and meticulous in customer dealings.
- General comprehension of project management philosophy.
- Rigorous use of reporting systems.
- Driven and relentless in execution of objectives.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Flexibility is key as travel will be a key requirement of the role.
- Ability to conduct oneself with a passionate corporate loyalty and high degree of ownership of activities.
If you are interested in this opportunity and want to discuss it further along with many other exciting positions we have live, apply below or contact me directly at email@example.com