Operations Manager (Healthcare)
A leading Medical and Nursing Organisation is looking for a Operations Manager (Healthcare) to join their Dublin team.
Responsibilities of the Operations Manager (Healthcare):
- Coordinate daily tasks according to schedules and resources
- Assign tasks to operators on the shift
- Work with the quality team ensuring all staff are working to SOPs
- Collation of daily production figures
Requirements of the Operations Manager (Healthcare):
- MUST HAVE exp as an Operations Manager
- MUST HAVE knowledge of the Healthcare system in Ireland
- Commercial experience (desirable)
- Experience with MS Office
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DublinDate posted: 06 December 2023We are currently recruiting for the role of Area Manager on behalf of an organisation in Dublin
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DublinDate posted: 29 November 2023A leading real estate and property development company based in Dublin is looking for a Sales Completion Manager (Property) to join their team.