One4all referral scheme
Robert Walters Limited whose Registered Office is at:
Custom House Plaza 2,
Reg No: 310265 (“Robert Walters”)
Please note this scheme will be operational until midnight on February 28th 2023.
Any referrals made after this date will not be eligible for a referral gift under this scheme.
1. This scheme applies only to persons registered as candidates with Walters People (“referee”) and where the referee refers a new candidate who is eligible to take up temporary or permanent work in the Republic of Ireland.
2. Under the scheme the referred person can be your friend, relative or acquaintance.
3. The referral gift detailed in this scheme is a gross payment. Should the referee be payrolled by Walters People, Walters People is responsible for the deduction of any taxes or other deductions, as required by law, arising from the provision of the referral gift. In all other cases the responsibility for any payment of tax lies with the referee.
4. The referee is eligible for a €200 referral gift of a One4all gift card if the referred person is placed in a permanent position through Walters People.
5. The referee is eligible for a €200 referral gift of an One4all gift card if the referred person is placed in a temporary position through Walters People.
6. The One4all gift card is not redeemable for cash.
7. In the event that Walters People is (for whatever reason) unable to procure the indicated referral gift, then you will receive a substitute referral gift of commensurate value subject to these same terms and conditions.
8. For the avoidance of doubt, no referral gift is payable if a referred person works in a temporary assignment through Walters People outside the Republic of Ireland, or is placed at a Walters Peoples client in permanent employment outside the Republic of Ireland.
9. The referee will not be eligible to receive the referral gift under this scheme in the event that the referred person is already on the Walters People database at the date of referral or if Walters People have already received their details but have not yet entered them on to their database.
10. The referred person must be notified and have consented to their details being passed to Walters People under this scheme before the date of the referral. This is the responsibility of the referee and is subject to the Data Protection Act 1988 and 2003. The referee will indemnify Walters People for any loss or claim arising out of the referee's failure to procure such consent.
11. It is the referee's responsibility to contact their Walters People consultant in order to claim their referral gift.
12. Referrals will be accepted up until midnight February 28th 2023. Any referrals made after this date will not be eligible for a referral gift under this scheme.
13. Candidates can only be referred to Walters People once. In the event that a candidate is referred to Walters People by more than one referee, only the first person to refer that candidate to Walters People (with the referred person's permission) will be eligible for a referral gift under this scheme.
14. Permanent employees and contract and temporary workers working directly for Walters People or any member of the Walters People plc group of companies are not eligible to participate in this referral scheme.
15. The referee agrees that Walters People will not be held liable for any loss or claim arising out of the exercise of the One4all gift card and the referee exercises such gift cards wholly at their own risk.
16. Walters People reserves the right to vary or terminate all or part of the terms of the One4all Referral Scheme at any time without notice.
17. In the event of any dispute regarding these Terms and Conditions, the rules of this scheme, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the scheme, the decision of Walters People shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
18. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland and parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.