Fund Accounting Manager (Limerick)
Consultant Darragh O'Boyle
Date posted 23 April 20192019-04-23 2019-06-22 financial-services Level 3, Custom House Plaza 2 IFSC Dublin 1 Walters People
Are you a ambitious, energetic individual with previous experience in fund administration, operations or accounting? Reporting to a Divisional Manager, the Section Manager is a senior managerial position responsible for a fund accounting operations team. Responsibilities include conducting the performance management process, establishing goals & objectives for the team and ensuring the timely and accurate completion of the overall NAV production process.
- Management of a fund accounting team, to conduct the performance management process, identification of training and development needs, recruitment and motivation of partners, and establishment of performance standards.
- Lead and guide partners, and foster an environment which encourages employee participation, teamwork, and communication.
- Responsibility for the overall NAV production process, accuracy, and timeliness across a broad spectrum of financial and accounting matters.
- Keep abreast of industry and regulatory developments.
- Maintain unrivalled client satisfaction and continuously improve the departments’ performance with a direct focus on quality, risk mitigation, efficiencies and internal controls.
- Work as part of a wider team engaging with the Section Manager and Divisional Manager teams in Dublin, Limerick and Bangalore to seek opportunities to improve productivity and quality within the department.
- The ideal candidate will have experience of managing teams, implementing development and succession plans for all levels, and will display effective communication and coaching skills.
- The ability to contribute to the overall department strategic, tactical and budget objectives and initiatives would be beneficial.
- Strong communication, presentation, leadership and motivational skills are required.
- Proven client management skills and the ability to manage a team to plan and meet client and ad-hoc deliverable deadlines required.
- Systems knowledge of InvestOne Enterprise, Vendor systems (Bloomberg, Reuters), and other fund accounting systems advantageous.
- Strong PC skills required
- Experience with instilling a strong client service culture in teams is desirable in addition to the ability to represent the business to clients via presentations etc.
- The successful candidate would display ambition, positivity, confidence, discipline, approachability, creativity and enthusiasm.
Apply today or contact Darragh O'Boyle on the details provided for more information.