Accounts Payable Clerk
Consultant David Torpey
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-17 2019-07-12 accountancy Level 3, Custom House Plaza 2 IFSC Dublin 1 Walters People
You will be responsible for the collation, batching, coding and input of numerous invoices / credit notes onto Sage Line 50 on a monthly basis. You will be responsible for ensuring that all invoices / credits are inputted correctly and follow the accounts payable process to ensure that they are approved by the correct people in advance of the monthly payment run.
You will be responsible for ensuring all approved payments are made correctly and on time as part of our monthly payment run.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Matching of PO’s and POD’s to invoices before posting invoice to Sage
- Attaching back up to all invoices / credit notes
- Coding invoices / credit notes
- Scanning and posting of invoices to the correct dept and vat codes
- Investigation and resolution of supplier queries
- Monitoring of insurance policies for subcontractors
- Providing PO’s to site team
- Liaising with site team
- Completion of credit application forms
- Maintain monthly creditor reconciliations
- Use off ROS for monthly RCT payments
- Prepare and see through monthly payment run
- Multi Currency transactions (mainly Sterling)
- Intercompany transactions
- Assist accounts team staff when required
- Other ad hoc duties
- 2+ years experience with Sage Line 50
- Able to work as part of a team but must be able to work independently and show initiative
- Excellent communication skills and speak fluent English
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office and be very competent on word and excel.
- Strong reconciliation experience
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail is a must
- Respect and follow strict deadlines
If you are interested in the accounts payable clerk role, please apply today or contact David Torpey for more information.