Consultant David Torpey
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-17 2019-07-12 accountancy Level 3, Custom House Plaza 2 IFSC Dublin 1 Walters People
You will support the Financial Accountant in delivering timely and accurate reporting to internal and external stakeholders, and to ensure group internal controls are maintained. Support the commercial accountant (UK based) with production of weekly management accounts for site management team and assist with new product costings.
Your main duties will include:
- Production of weekly accounts & weekly file
- Weekly bank reconciliations
- Month end – calculate and post month end journals
- Raise inter-company charges and agree balances with other group entities
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist commercial accountant with product costings
- Issue monthly forecast template to commercial team and collate returns
- Produce and issue monthly overheads reports
- Update rolling forecast model with actual results
- Holiday cover for weekly payroll
- Keep cashflow reporting (‘Cash Analytics’ system) updated
- Calculate and submit monthly VAT returns
- Complete monthly, quarterly & annual returns for National Statistics Office
- Assist with information gathering for year end audit
CIMA / ACCA stage 1 / stage 2 or equivalent with a willingness to learn and progress, Good communication and team working skills are a must. Prior SAP experience would be advantageous but not essential.
If you are interested in the role, please apply today or contact David Torpey for more information.