Accounts Payable Specialist – Pharma
A rapidly expanding pharmaceutical organisation based in Sandyford (hybrid) who are rapidly growing have a new position for a Group Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team. Salary is €40,000 plus benefits including pension, healthcare and study support.
A rapidly expanding pharmaceutical organisation based in Dublin South, Sandyford (hybrid) who are rapidly growing have a new position for a Group Accounts Payable Specialist to join their finance team team. Salary is €40,000 plus benefits including pension, healthcare and study support. This is a very varied Group role and there is excellent progression opportuntiies due to the significant growht of the company in recent years.
Key responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Specialist – Pharma
• Processing large volumes of Supplier invoices daily
• Reviewing and system matching Supplier invoices to PO Receipts and resolving any discrepancies
• Dealing directly with Supplier queries daily to include engaging with Supplier to resolve invoice discrepancies when required
• Work closely with the purchasing/procurement department to resolve any supplier issues that may arrive
• Ensuring VAT treatment on invoices across multiple jurisdictions is correct and documentation as per invoice is correct
• Reconciling supplier accounts monthly across all group companies and multiple currencies
• Preparation of monthly payment cashflow figures for Finance team
• Working in conjunction with internal procedures in relation to the prescribed authorisation for the set-up of all new suppliers and verification of any change in supplier details
• Assist the accounts payable team in project implementation and supplier data management improvements
• Processing and payment of monthly employee expenses in conjunction with internal approval processes
• Analyse Fuelcard invoice and post to system monthly
Key requirements of the Accounts Payable Specialist – Pharma
• Assisting in audit queries
• Assisting all other Finance teams with other finance tasks where possible
• Minimum of 5 years Accountancy/Accounts Payable experience
• Proficiency in integrated accounts packages and Microsoft applications (particularly a high competency in Excel)
• Excellent numeric, analytical skills and attentiveness to detail
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and external contacts
• Ability to work diligently, accurately and under pressure
• Ability to multi-task, skill in establishing priorities and managing workloads
If you are interested in this Accounts Payable Specialist – Pharma role please apply through the link.
Salary: EUR40000 - EUR45000 per annumLocation: MeathDate posted: 16 February 2024A rapidly growing company based in Navan, Meath is looking to hire an Assistant Accountant/Part Qualified Accountant to join their growing team where you will manage the day to day accounting function ensuring that all transactions and reports are completed accurately and in a timely manner. In this role you will gain excellent experience in a varied finance role and able to progress into a qualified role. Salary is €40,000 - €45,000 DOE plus benefits and study support.
Salary: EUR40000 - EUR45000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 01 February 2024A rapidly growing technology company based in Dublin City centre is looking to hire an Assistant Accountant. This is very varied role which offers a clear route to progression within the technology sector into a Senior Accountant role. Salary is €40,000 - €45,000 plus excellent benefits and hybrid working included.
Salary: EUR35000 - EUR45000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 01 February 2024A rapidly growing mid tier Accountancy practice in South Dublin is looking to hire a Part Qualified Audit Senior to join their growing team for newly created positions. I