Credit Control Manager
A well known Irish organisation based in Dublin City Centre is looking to hire a Credit Control Manager for their team for a newly created postion where you would have 5 direct reports. The Credit Control Manager position plays a vital role in the Department. The position works with all staff within the Department to maximize cash collections. Salary for this role is €55,000 - €65,000, quarterly bonus, pension, healthcare, 25 days annual leave, hybrid working and flexible working hours.
A well known Irish organisation based in Dublin City Centre is looking to hire a Credit Control Manager for their team for a newly created postion where you would have 5 direct reports. The Credit Control Manager position plays a vital role in the Department. The position works with all staff within the Department to maximize cash collections.
Salary for this role is €55,000 - €65,000, quarterly bonus, pension, healthcare, 25 days annual leave, hybrid working and flexible working hours.
Key responsibilities of the Credit Control Manager
- Meet Monthly Cash Targets.
- Responsible for team results, as measured through established quality service standards.
- Responsible for managing escalations from the team.
- Responsible for leading, coaching, and developing employees, ensuring high employee commitment and capability through focused collection routines.
- Responsible for creating a constructive team environment with an open communication culture and clear team goals.
- Evaluates/assess team member performance on a periodic and annual basis.
- Assist with constructing an effective credit control management framework.
- Support new initiatives and demonstrate a capability to manage and lead continuous improvement projects.
- Responsible for collections processes and activities.
- Monitoring progress on small, medium, and large accounts and instructing the Legal Department to intervene in appropriate cases.
- Day-to-day management of the credit control team to ensure that collections targets are met.
- Monitoring Credit Control team’s work, including call auditing, auditing notes and tasks.
- Constant review of credit control processes and procedures.
- Regular contact with and reporting to Head of Legal & Collections.
- Monitoring the collections process daily.
- Collection of Broadcast, Live, Online and Public Performance revenues.
- Hand-on management of key accounts, including contacting customers by phone, letter, and email and dealing with customer queries, particularly for large or difficult customers.
- Ensuring an efficient and effective cash collection process is in place, resulting in cash targets being met, reduced provision levels, low levels of debt write-off, and reduced debt turn, all monitored via KPI reports from MS Dynamics CRM.
- The setting of monthly bad debt provision levels.
- Preparation of bad debt provision reports.
- Identification of problematic accounts and data extraction for the purpose of handling mail merges.
- Identification of debt for write-off following the Board-approved debt write-off policy.
- Monitoring and reporting on cash collections versus budget daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly - reporting to Head of Legal and Collections and Senior Management.
- Identification, preparation and transfer from Credit Control of debt collection cases for legal action.
- Regular contact with the PPI team to update and work on cases.
- Regular communication with Licensing Team to review processes and high-profile accounts.
- Carrying out duties following the IMRO Customer Charter.
- Undertaking such tasks as may be assigned by management from time to time.
Key requirements of the Credit Control Manager
- Excellent communication skills required, both internally and externally, using telephone or email to suit the circumstances.
- Organisational skills, with high standards of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Analytical skills to analyse data, gain insight and act.
- Adaptable and flexible to change with a willingness to learn and challenge in order to drive continuous improvement.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in credit control or Accountancy
- Experience managing a credit team.
- Debt Collection skills to manage the debt collection process.
- Relevant third-level qualification in finance/business administration, preferably credit management related.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite with advanced Excel skills
- If you are interested in the Credit Control manager role please apply through the link.
If you are interested in this role please apply through the link.
Salary: EUR50000 - EUR55000 per annum + Bonus, pension, healthcareLocation: DublinDate posted: 26 January 2024A well known multinational based in Swords is looking to hire a Payroll Manager to lead their Payroll team. In this role you would have 3 direct reports and managing the Irish Payroll function. Salary is in the €50,000 - €55,000 range, pension, bonus, 25 days annual leave and hybrid working model.