Financial Analyst (Part qualified or Qualified Accountant)
Salary EUR45000 - EUR60000 per annum
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Niall Thomas
Date posted 10 April 20192019-04-10 2019-06-09 accountancy Level 3, Custom House Plaza 2 IFSC Dublin 1 Walters People
Do you want an excellent opportunity to work as a Financial Analyst within Financial Services? You will be able to get the chance to work closely with the CFO.
You will work closely with the Head of Technical and be responsible for a portfolio of treaties. In addition, you will prepare quarterly analysis and reports and ensure that all quarter end deadlines are met. The role will also work closely with other members of the Finance team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manipulate and map client data into appropriate accounting package, to include identifying patterns and trends in data sets
- Assistance with forecasting and planning for portfolio as assigned
- Process review and streamlining - identifying new collection and analysis processes, developing upload patterns, and improving on current processes
- Take full ownership of assigned block of treaties and liaise with clients associated with this block as necessary
- Coordinate with the internal Corporate Actuarial, Underwriting and Finance/ Investment teams, managing the delivery of requirements to various stakeholders
- Responsibility for maintaining records on SAP accounting system
- Prepare and send out monthly billing accounts and data summaries to retrocessionaires
- Participate in quarterly review of all contracts within assigned portfolio and highlight potential issues to management prior to sign off
- Liaise with internal and external auditors as required
- Produce regular and ad-hoc reports for internal and customers.
- Claims administration including updating claims database, verifying policy existence, confirmation of claims payments, quarterly reporting and analysis of claims
- Administer loss data for onward reporting to the Group.
- Attention to detail
- Flexible, meticulous, reliable
- Team Player
- Customer focused
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate key findings at various levels
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task
- Good verbal and written communication
- Good time management skills
- Accurate and detail orientated
- Good report writing skills
- Excellent Excel Skills
If you are interested int he financial analyst role, please apply today or contact Niall Thomas for more information.