Consultant Darragh O'Boyle
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-17 2019-07-12 banking Level 3, Custom House Plaza 2 IFSC Dublin 1 Walters People
Reporting to the Head of Investment, Ireland (HoI), the senior investment analyst will work with the HoI and the group investment team to support an effective investment management oversight system and its products under management, built around strong monitoring, oversight and controls. The role will also require you to assist with other projects or initiatives across the Investment Office and the Dublin office in general.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assist the HoI to embed the Company’s investment management processes and policies in light of business developments and Irish regulatory requirements
- Carry out daily monitoring processes to ensure, on behalf of the Company, ongoing compliance of it and its delegates with the investment objectives, policies, restrictions and client outcomes applicable to the Products
- Produce reports and Management Information for the HoI, supporting daily tasks including assisting with data analysis, preparing meeting materials, minutes etc., managing meeting follow-ups
- Produce Fact Sheets on behalf of the Investment team
- AI and Data Science – exploring ways to enhance risk and operational efficiencies, optimise content distribution
- Provide support to the wider management team which may include preparing strategic updates and bespoke / ad-hoc analyses
- Work closely with teams, such as Investment Teams, Risk and Compliance, Performance, Sales and Marketing, to ensure appropriate flow of management information
- Assist with broader Irish office initiatives and daily tasks
- Recognised third-level Degree (or equivalent)
- Advanced MS Office knowledge
- Data mining / analytics background
Apply today or contact Darragh O'Boyle on the details provided for more information.