Trade Management Specialist
Top Finance Company is looking for a Trade Management specialist to join this growing team on a permanent basis
Trade management specialist
Location – Dublin
Salary – 35,000 to 45,000 Euro
- Liaise with brokers directly to ensure any trade related issues are resolved.
- Liaise with the traders and escalate issues with brokers as required.
- Monitor the settlement status of all trades investigating any highlighted issues with brokers or custodians directly.
- Work with Compliance, Risk, Client Services and any other internal support teams to resolve queries or issues related to the Trade flow.
- Build and maintain relationships with all third parties involved with the trading and settlement process including Custodians, Fund accountants and brokers.
- Participate and contribute with any broker or third parties reviews to ensure any problems are discussed and resolved
- Investigate and resolve any interest claims which have arisen as a result of problems with the trade flow.
- Previous experience in Trade Matching and Settlement role with good knowledge of swift and settlement workflows.
- An understanding of the lifecycle of a trade and implications with the NAV calculation process.
- Knowledge of OMGEO and Alert desirable.
- Fluent English. French an added benefit (not a requirement)
N.B. There is a requirement for team coverage until 21.45 each evening. This requirement is shared amongst team members on a rotational basis (average requirement once per week).
If you are interested in the role please apply here or contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0858154571
Salary: EUR40000 - EUR45000 per annumLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 01 July 2022Top Fiance Company is looking for strong KYC or AML Analysts to join their growing team
Salary: EUR40000 - EUR42000 per annumLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 06 June 2022Top Finance Company is looking for a strong Junior Relationship Manager to join this growing team on a 12 month contract, the role will be extended or made permanent
Salary: EUR35000 - EUR40000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 07 June 2022A leading investment company in Dublin are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team. The ideal candidate will have previous Accounts Payable experience.
Salary: EUR35000 - EUR40000 per annum + + benefitsLocation: DublinDate posted: 31 May 2022A leading professional services company in Dublin are looking for a Payroll Specialist to join their team. The ideal candidate will have similar previous payroll experience.