A large multinational Financial Services company based in Dublin City Centre (three days in the office/two days from home) is looking to hire an experienced Senior Accountant for an initial 18 month FTC. . Salary for this position is €70,000 - €75,000 range plus additional benefits and an annual bonus paid in December.
A large multinational Financial Services company based in Dublin City Centre (three days in the office/two days from home) is looking to hire an experienced Senior Accountant for an initial 18 month FTC. This Senior Accountant position will have a specific focus on the preparation of both management and statutory accounts and support functions for the European Statutory Accounting team. Salary for this position is €70,000 - €75,000 range plus additional benefits and an annual bonus paid in December.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant
- Accounting for a number of investment entities holding various classes of assets
- Maintenance of intercompany loan amortization schedules
- Monthly cash reconciliation process
- Calculate and record gain/loss on sale of assets
- Coordinate cash activity within investment structure
- Liaising with Fund Accounting Teams in relation to quarterly reporting queries
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts and year end statutory accounts for multiple investments
- Preparation of audit files and deal with audit queries
- Preparation of regulatory submissions for investment entities
- Provide support to Team members and Managers.
Key Requirements of the Senior Accountant
- Recognized accountancy qualification (ACA / ACCA)
- 3 – 5 years accountancy experience
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with an ability to work within strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Open and positive attitude a must
- Advanced Excel skills a distinct advantage
- Proven ability to prioritise and manage workload
- Experience working with Oracle an advantage
- Experience with new accounting standards an advantage
- Experience with GAAP in other jurisdictions an advantage
If you are interested in this position please apply through the link as both interviews and onboarding will take place quickly.
Salary: EUR20 - EUR24.24 per hourLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 01 July 2022Top Finance Company is looking for a strong candidate with Payments experince to join this team on a 8 month contract
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 13 June 2022Top Investment Company is looking for an excellent candidate who has Private Assets Credit experience to join this growing team and who wants to progress in their career