Top Fiance Company is looking for strong KYC or AML Analysts to join their growing team
Location – Dublin
Salary – 40,000 Euro to 45,000 Euro
- Responsible for conducting the operation of completing KYC Onboarding/Periodic Reviews in ACCORD, ensuring the efficient processing of file, adhering to current procedures and the AML CTF Standards set out by Compliance Department of the Company
- Collect from Public sources all required documentation to support the Onboarding and Review process.
- Validate information/documentation collected for completeness, adequacy and accuracy. Ensure documentation is fit for purpose and in-line with internal and external requirements. Information will primarily be in relation to registration, regulation, management, ownership and KYB
- Investigate and assess matches for Negative News and Politically Exposed Persons. Determine materiality and prepare detailed rationale for sign-off when required.
- Ensure the Interim Negative News reviews, Updates and Amendments across all systems are kept up-to date
- Prepare/monitor and escalate to FCMO Management or CPD any necessary exceptional handling, deferral, risk re-classification, or file notes as required, ensuring rationales are thoroughly detailed within ACCORD.
- Previous hands-on experience in a Financial Crime/AML role
- Accuracy – Right first time confirms the quality of their own work and that of others
- Risk Aware – Understands the risks associated with the role and mitigates where possible
- Flexibility – displays speed and flexibility, able to manage changing priorities
- Working with respect
- Reliability – Can be relied upon to ensure work is completed to the highest standards consistently
- Proactive about their own Self Development – Receptive to learning and developing own skills necessary for their role
- Able to collaborate and work within a team, listening to others views and input on the discussion topics
Ideal candidate with have 2 to 3 years KYC or AML experience
If you are interested in this role please apply here or contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0858154571