Operations Team Manager
Top Finance Company is looking for a Operations Team Manager to lead a team of 8 people and who is QFA qualified
Operations Team Manager
Location – Dublin
Salary – 55,000 Euro to 60,000 Euro
- Manage the team effectively through the efficient use of all resources, systems and procedures.
- Responsible for their team providing a great quality service and customer experience, being proactive.
- Ensure the team are clear on their own goals and how that aligns to the goals and strategy of the business area and the wider organisation.
- Positively lead and encourage idea generation amongst the Customer Operations Representatives to deliver improvements and results.
- Set clear expectations of what high performance looks like through reward and recognition and manage underperformance consistently.
- Actively demonstrate leadership and role model key competencies.
- Manage breaches, complaints or ASCs logged, put action plans in place and make improvements.
- Pro-actively manage staff situations as they arise to achieve positive outcomes.
- Motivating team and maintaining morale within the team during fluctuating workloads
- Ensuring team are developed to meet and respond to customer needs.
- QFA Qualified
- At least 2 years’ experience in in servicing and pension/investment administration.
- Experience of working on change projects and taking on management whom failing responsibilities and coaching others
Ideal candidate with be QFA qualified with strong people management experience
If you are interested in this role please apply here or contact me on email@example.com or 0858154571
Salary: EUR60000 - EUR65000 per annumLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 06 October 2022Top Finance Company is looking for a strong professional with 3 to 5 years Tax experience
Salary: EUR55000 - EUR58000 per annumLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 16 November 2022A public sector organisation in Dublin City Centre is looking to hire a Financial Accountant for a 12-24 month contract with a strong view of going permanent. This is an excellent opportunity to get experience in the public sector and flexible hybrid working model of three days from home and two days in the office. Salary for this role is €55,000 - €58,000 and they are looking for someone who can start immediately.
Salary: EUR55000 - EUR60000 per annumLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 01 November 2022Top Finance Company is looking for a strong professional with 2 to 3 years Cash Management experience to join this growing team