Top Finance Company is looking for a strong professional with 3 to 5 years Tax experience
Location – Dublin
Salary – 60,000 Euro
- To prepare corporation tax and VAT returns and liaise where required with internal departments and external tax advisors.
- To act as SME and principal point of contact for operational tax matters within the Irish business ensuring it is fully compliant with policyholder tax matters having regard to TCF principles.
- To prepare all relevant internal tax reporting figures and disclosures (including, in respect of statutory financial statements) and review tax related reconciliations where required.
- To support the Head of Tax, Europe with provision of tax advice to business departments on new initiatives, projects, products etc.
- To prepare and collate information to assist in the successful closure of any open tax authority.
- To support the ongoing maintenance of appropriate transfer pricing documentation ensuring continued compliance with legislative requirements.
- To review tax relevant processes ensuring all are in line with current legislation, guidance and associated documentation is kept up to date.
- To maintain strong internal controls in respect of tax related processes closing any identified issues.
- To provide analysis and advice to business in respect of the impact of new tax legislation, guidance including departmental training where required.
- To represent the business on tax matters with internal and external stakeholders.
- To develop and maintain effective working relationships with tax authorities.
- Tax professional (3-5 years PQE) with good working knowledge of Irish life and pension products and underlying tax regimes (corporation tax, VAT, exit tax, stamp duty).
- Experience or working within the tax department of a Life Insurance company or advising Life Insurance clients within a large tax practice.
- Strong organisational skills with proven ability to deliver.
- Strong tax technical skills will ability to analyse tax legislation and apply that knowledge in a variety of commercial situations.
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate tax technical topics to wide variety of stakeholders.
- Experience of dealing with tax authorities on tax technical matters.
- Ability to work in multi-jurisdiction environment.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Ideally ACA qualified
Ideal candidate should have 3 to 5 years PQE and a good working knowledge of Irish Life and pension products
If you are interested in this role please apply here or contact me on email@example.com or 0858154571
Salary: EUR55000 - EUR60000 per annumLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 05 October 2022Top Finance Company is looking for a Operations Team Manager to lead a team of 8 people and who is QFA qualified
Salary: EUR55000 - EUR58000 per annumLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 16 November 2022A public sector organisation in Dublin City Centre is looking to hire a Financial Accountant for a 12-24 month contract with a strong view of going permanent. This is an excellent opportunity to get experience in the public sector and flexible hybrid working model of three days from home and two days in the office. Salary for this role is €55,000 - €58,000 and they are looking for someone who can start immediately.
Salary: EUR55000 - EUR60000 per annumLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 01 November 2022Top Finance Company is looking for a strong professional with 2 to 3 years Cash Management experience to join this growing team