Top Finance Company is looking for a strong professional with 2 to 3 years Cash Management experience to join this growing team
Location – Dublin
Salary – 55,000 Euro to 60,000 Euro
- Responsible for local product management of the various Cash Management products utilised by the Company’s branch customers (SEPA, SEPA Instant, TARGET2, Corporate Cards, Online Banking etc.)
- Responsible for Cash Management customer pricing. This includes setting individual customer pricing in conjunction with Cash Managers, the Cash Management Pricing Tool, amendments to pricing and ongoing due diligence relating to customer fees.
- Assisting in the management of pricing of cash management products and services including regulatory approval of new/revised pricing, establishment of pricing in systems,
- Ensure CM related products and services are regulatory compliant, ongoing due diligence of same (EU847, PSD2 and 3 etc.)
- Ensuring the accurate and timely production of regulatory and industry required statistical returns and the verification and submission of same related to Payments and Transaction banking.
- Representation of the Company at payment industry forums in Ireland
- Develop an understanding of the Bank’s TXB products, the Financial and Non-financial risks (e.g. Conduct Risk, Corporate Governance, Operational Risk) and deliver in line with the associated controls.
- Proactively engage and support the seamless local implementation of the Company’s products and services including product enhancements such as updates to District (Online Banking) and collaborating with legal, compliance and first line risk to deliver successful and compliant local implementation of same.
Responsible Operational risk and resilience including ongoing management of operational risk events including implementation of any subsequent actions required for future mitigation.
- 2-3 years experience in a banking environment, ideally in a similar role with exposure to clearing and settlement systems such as SEPA, TARGET2, Card Products and SWIFT
Regulatory engagement exposure advantageous (interacting with regulators, submitting returns), in-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements related to payments (PSD2, EU847 etc.)
Ideal candidate should have 2 to 3 years Cash management experience
If you are interested in this role please apply here or contact me directly on email@example.com or on 0858154571
Salary: EUR55000 - EUR58000 per annumLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 16 November 2022A public sector organisation in Dublin City Centre is looking to hire a Financial Accountant for a 12-24 month contract with a strong view of going permanent. This is an excellent opportunity to get experience in the public sector and flexible hybrid working model of three days from home and two days in the office. Salary for this role is €55,000 - €58,000 and they are looking for someone who can start immediately.
Salary: EUR60000 - EUR65000 per annumLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 06 October 2022Top Finance Company is looking for a strong professional with 3 to 5 years Tax experience
Salary: EUR55000 - EUR60000 per annumLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 05 October 2022Top Finance Company is looking for a Operations Team Manager to lead a team of 8 people and who is QFA qualified