Trade Operations Manager
Top Financial Company is looking for a strong Trade Operations Manager to join this growing team
Trade Operations Manager
Location – Dublin
Salary – 75,000 Euro to 85,000 Euro
- Manage a large team of people ensuring all tasks and support activities are completed as expected
- Monitor workload and control the Equity trading flow from start to finish. Identify process weaknesses and assist in implementing improvements.
- Ensure the team is organized and structured in a way to meet all deadlines.
- Update and Review internal procedures and KPI’s as necessary.
- Build and maintain internal relationships with other functions.
- Participate in key internal meetings and Committee’s
- Represent the team in external meetings including third party reviews, due diligence visits and RFP’s
- Participate in Strategic and Regulatory projects both locally and globally.
- Oversee the recruitment, training and appraisal processes for the team.
- Liaise with brokers directly to ensure any trade related issues are resolved.
- Liaise with the traders and escalate issues with brokers as required.
- Monitor the settlement status of all trades investigating any highlighted issues with brokers or custodians directly.
- Ensure any new funds are correctly setup within the trading system and any fund changes are correctly reflected both internally and on external platforms.
- Setup any new approved brokers in the Trading System.
- Work with Investments, Compliance, Risk, Client Services and any other internal support teams to resolve queries or issues related to the Trade flow.
- Build and maintain relationships with all third parties involved with the trading and settlement process including Custodians, Fund accountants and brokers.
- Participate and contribute with any broker or third parties reviews to ensure any problems are discussed and resolved
- Investigate and resolve any interest claims which have arisen as a result of problems with the trade flow.
Ideal candidate should have ideally over 4 years Trade Operations and People Management experience
If you are interested in this role please apply here or contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0858154571
Salary: EUR60000 - EUR62000 per annumLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 09 February 2023Top Financial Services Company is looking for a strong professional with over 4 years Depositary or Custody experience
Salary: EUR50000 - EUR51000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 02 March 2023A Dublin hospital are looking for a payroll specialist to join their team.