Leveraged Finance AVP
Top Financial Company is looking for a Leveraged Finance AVP with experience in either Debt Recovery, Structured Finance, Transaction Services
Leveraged Finance AVP
Location – Dublin
Salary – 85,000 Euro upwards
• Credit: Writing initial drafts of key sections of credit paper and early read papers, specific pieces of financial analysis, set up, preparation & checking of financial model under direction from VP originators. May be responsible for certain sections of the credit paper, under supervision. Assistance in preparation of syndication materials as required. Ad hoc research and analysis as required
• Structuring: Reflect agreed key structuring points in credit paper and models as directed. Initial review of high level term sheets
• Execution: Input and preparation of key internal systems (eg internal grading, GBR), preparation of materials/identification and resolution of issues for internal closing process (eg KYC, operations, agency etc). Discussing closing matters and agreeing internal documentation /forms.
• Process: Understand and follow key Standard Operating Procedures and processes. Maintain key origination databases (eg pipelines, marketing approvals)
• To be successful in this role, the candidate will need to balance multiple components of a transaction process (eg credit paper, due diligence, closing mechanics) while under tight time pressures
• They will also need to learn multiple systems, processes and analytical tools
If you are interested in this role please apply here or contact me directly on email@example.com or 0858154571
Salary: EUR45000 - EUR50000 per annum + Plus BenefitsLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 25 September 2023Global Payroll Specialist
Salary: EUR80000 - EUR90000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 31 August 2023A well known Public Sector organisation based in Dublin City Centre have a requirement for a Senior Finance Manager. This role will play a key role in planning, design and implementing the multiple finance aspects of various projects. Stakeholder management and strong communications skills is essential for this role. The role is controls focused so relevant experience in this is important. You will coordinate with finance work streams for these projects ensuring that interdependencies, risks and issues are identified and mitigated. Salary is €80,000 - €90,000 DOE and flexible hybrid working model of two days in the office and three days from home.
Salary: EUR45000 - EUR50000 per annumLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 03 August 2023A rapidly expanding Property Investment company based in Dublin City Centre/Hybrid is looking to hire a Financial Analyst who has a keen interest in Property Development and Investments who is looking to expand their career in this area. Excellent package available in the €40,000 - €55,000 range DOE plus benefits such as pension, bonus up to 20%and study support if required.
Salary: EUR45000 - EUR58500 per annumLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 01 August 2023A well-known multinational Financial Services company based in Dublin City Centre (IFSC) with a flexible hybrid working model of three days in the office have a new opportunity for a Part Qualified Financial Operations Accountant. This role offers great career opportunities in a large finance team which encourages progression. Salary for this role is in the €45,000 - €60,000 DOE and comes with an excellent benefits package.