A large practice in Santry is looking for a tax trainee to join their team. You will be part of their growing Tax Compliance and Tax Advisory team. The ideal candidate should want to peruse a career in tax, with some exposure to the tax industry.
A large practice in Dublin is looking for a tax trainee to join their team. You will be part of their growing Tax Compliance and Tax Advisory team. The ideal candidate should want to peruse a career in tax, with some exposure to the tax industry.
Key responsibilities of Tax Trainee:
- Assisting with the preparation of Corporation Tax, Income Tax, CGT and other Revenue returns and computations and submitting same to the Revenue Commissioners
- Maintaining and monitoring and tracking of compliance lists to ensure deadlines are met
- Dealing with queries raised by clients and Revenue
- Assisting with research for senior tax staff involving research into technical tax issues and legislation
Key requirements of Tax Trainee:
- CTA Part-qualified
- A passion and desire to pursue a career as a qualified Chartered Tax
- Advisor (CTA)
- Accountancy skills
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Sharp attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work to strict deadlines
If you are interested, please apply, or contact Aaron: email@example.com
Salary: EUR31000 - EUR35000 per annum + + benefitsLocation: DublinDate posted: 16 December 2022A leading retailer in Dublin is looking for an Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable specialist to join their team. The ideal candidate will be a high-potential Finance Accountant in Accounts Payables and Receivables team. There is a generous benefits package included for this position (€30,000-€35,000), plus variable monthly bonuses, and potential exceptional yearly bonuses.