Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Niall Thomas
Date posted 27 March 20192019-04-02 2019-05-26 accountancy Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.ie
A leading Aircraft leasing company based in Dublin City Centre are looking to hire an ambitious trainee accountant. An excellent opportunity you will get the chance to train with one of the most prestigious companies in Dublin. You will receive excellent training, a competitive salary and excellent benefits including pension and health care.
As a Trainee Accountant will gain experience in the following areas:
- Preparing month end management accounts to tight deadlines
- Performing monthly reconciliation of financial reports and investigating variances
- Maintaining fixed asset register
- Supporting the production of budgets, forecasts and monthly reports
- Liaising with other departments to ensure completeness and accuracy of data
- Ad-hoc reporting
- Applying International Accounting Standards and Irish Accounting Standards to transactions so accounts comply with group and external reporting
- Liaise with auditors, external auditors and finance personnel
- Assist with an annual audit inspection and liaise with all key stakeholders
- Evaluating and developing existing/ future systems and processes to ensure accurate, timely and value added reporting on the financial results of the company
- Implementing new systems and processes as the company maintains its excellent IT benchmark
You will have a first or second class honours university degree in aviation, finance or engineering, be highly motivated, technically astute with good spreadsheet skills. You will have a hands-on, flexible approach, a keen eye for detail and be an excellent team player.
A generous and competitive salary will be provided for the successful candidate.
If you are interested in the role please apply today or contact Niall Thomas for more information.