Assistant Accountant / Accounts Assistant
Salary EUR30000 - EUR36000 per annum
Location Dublin NorthFULL_TIME
Consultant Niall Thomas
Date posted 21 August 20192019-10-01 2019-10-20 accountancy Dublin North Dublin IE EUR 30000 36000 36000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.ie https://www.walterspeople.ie/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client is a rapidly expanding company in North Dublin who are looking for an ambitious Part Qualified Accountant or an Accounts Assistant who is qualified by experience to join their finance team.
Your new Position:
• Assisting with the compilation and consolidation of the group management accounts.
• Liaising with business partners to obtain relevant information for preparation of month end.
• Preparation of monthly analysis and reporting schedules to support month end journals
• Analysis and supporting explanations in variances to budgets
• Review and reconciliation of all consolidated balance sheet accounts
• Assistance with forecasting and budgeting
• Compilation of monthly KPI's
• Processing Purchase invoicing, sales invoicing, and bank postings for the UK entity.
• Liaising with external accountants in the preparation for the statutory accounts.
• Order management and backup for procurement on pricing and invoicing process, resolving operational day-to-day supplier related subjects
• Running the Purchase Order System
• Coordinating delivery dates, to our meet our operational schedules.
• Assisting the FD with business analysis and other ad hoc duties as required
• Part Qualified Accountant or qualified by experience.
• Experience in Xero and Sage
• Proficient in Excel (Vlookups, Pivot Tables & Formulas)
• Ability to deal and communicate with non-finance professionals
• Ambitious, driven and ability to implement and improve processes and procedures
• A strong attention to detail
• Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
• Being able to prioritise, multi-task and work under pressure is essential.
• Be able to work as part of a team whilst being self-motivated.