Assistant Financial Accountant
A well known multinational based in Dublin North (Swords/flexible hybrid working model of two days in the office) with a large presence in Ireland is looking to hire an ambitious Assistant Financial Accountant to join their finance team of 17 people.
A well known multinational based in Dublin North (Swords/flexible hybrid working model of two days in the office) with a large presence in Ireland is looking to hire an ambitious Assistant Financial Accountant to join their finance team of 17 people. This is a varied finance role which would suit an ambitious ATI or Part Qualified Accountant who is eager to progress with exams and progress into a qualified role in the future as the company s in growth mode. Salary range is in the €45,000 - €55,00 DOE, benefits plus study support, benefits and very flexible hybrid model.
Key responsibilities of the Assistant Financial Accountant
- Key in delivery the period end close, this would include:
- Responsibility for overhead accounts with commentary on variances to budget
- Support in analysis across the P&L
- Support in reviewing the balance sheet
- Preparing/reviewing bank reconciliations for multiple accounts and ensuring they match ledgers
- Review all banking activities to detect irregularities/differences and ensuring any found are fully investigated and/or corrected
- Support the delivery of projects within the team.
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations for key accounts. Whilst we are not currently listed, we aim for SOX compliance
- Assisting in the preparation and submission of tax and VAT returns
- Assist with group and local audits
- Business Partnering – working closely with the marketing team, performing monthly reviews on marketing spend, following up on any queries raised and take ownership of reviewing Purchase Orders to ensure costs are not missed and booked correctly
Key Requirements of the Assistant Financial Accountant
- Ambition to progress Accountancy career as a senior finance professional
- Part Qualified Accountant or Fully qualified IATI
- Strong excel skills
- Highly confident in performing bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Ability to work to demanding deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Be comfortable working on various systems
- Be able to provider cover across other areas within the team when required
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this role please apply through the link.
Salary: EUR45000 - EUR50000 per annumLocation: Dublin NorthDate posted: 03 August 2023A well known Irish company based in Swords, Dublin North is looking to hire an Assistant Financial Accountant - Swords or a Part Qualified Accountant to joint their buy finance team. This is a very varied role which would really suit an ambitious Part Qualified Accountant looking to grow your career. Salary for this role is in the €40,000 - €50,000 range and it is officed based so you will need to be willing to travel to the Swords office.
Salary: EUR60000 - EUR65000 per annumLocation: Dublin NorthDate posted: 10 August 2023Walters People are excited to be partnered with a leading retailer in their search for an Indirect Tax (VAT) leader to join their team in Dublin North.