Assistant Financial Accountant - Dublin 12
One of the world’s most recognisable multinational companies is looking to hire an Assistant Accountant to join their finance team, reporting into the Financial Controller. This company is based in Ballymount, Dublin 12 area and the role comes with excellent benefits and salary in the €40,000 - €50,000 range DOE.
One of the world’s most recognisable multinational companies is looking to hire an Assistant Accountant to join their finance team, reporting into the Financial Controller. This company is based in Ballymount, area and the role comes with excellent benefits and salary in the €40,000 - €50,000 range DOE.
Key responsibilities of the Assistant Financial Accountant - Dublin 12
- Supporting the month end closing process including preparation of key analysis, reconciliations, and reports
- Involvement in debtor management and credit control and assisting in the accounts payable and purchasing function.
- Assisting with preparation of quarterly rolling forecasts and annual budget.
- Internal Controls – completion of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial controls in line with Group policies and supporting all internal and external audits.
- Provide support to management team on projects (capital & facility related) and information and reporting requests.
- Assist in change management and process improvement processes.
- Other ad hoc tasks including VAT returns, customs, project management, working capital management, etc.
Key requirements of the Assistant Financial Accountant - Dublin 12
- Bachelor’s degree in accountancy or related field or Accounting Technician qualification
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience with SAP or similar ERP system beneficial.
- Desire to pursue a professional accounting qualification.
- Strong attention to detail, be able to deliver quality work within predetermined timelines
- Must be highly motivated and results focused.
- Good organisational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Openness for continuous improvement and can-do attitude
- Strong MS Office / Excel skills
- Works well as part of a team
If you are interested in this Assistant Financial Accountant - Dublin 12 role please apply through the link.
Salary: EUR40000 - EUR50000 per annumLocation: KildareDate posted: 27 October 2023This role is based in Naas, Kildare but offers hybrid working. Salary is in the €40,000 - €50,000 range DOE plus excellent benefits.
Salary: EUR40000 - EUR58000 per annumLocation: WexfordDate posted: 29 November 2023A well known logistics company in New Ross have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic accountant to join a busy finance team. This is a permanent role and an excellent opportunity to take on a position in a well-established business where you will get to work in many areas of the finance function and be involved in a number of companies within a large trading group.
Salary: EUR45000 - EUR50000 per annumLocation: OffalyDate posted: 27 November 2023A well-known multinational with an office in Tullamore have a requirement for a Part Time Part Qualified Accountant Offaly to join their finance team. This is a really interesting role where you will be responsible for the day-to-day financial management and financial control. You will also assist with reporting, planning and commercial analysis to help decision making. Salary for this role is up to €45,000 - €50,000 pro rata and this is a permanent role consisting of 25 hours per a week. You can do this on a three days basis or else five mornings. It would be beneficial to be able to do one or two days in the office in Tullamore but a lot of flexibility to work remotely for this role.
Salary: EUR41000 - EUR50000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 15 November 2023A well known multinational Financial Services company based in Dublin City Centre (two days office/three days from home) have a newly created requirement position for a Part Qualified Accountant to join a well established team which offers great career progression and work culture. This position provides the opportunity to gain full exposure to the Goodbody Finance function. The candidate will hold a broad range of responsibilities across the financial control function within the department. Salary is in the €40,000 - €55,000 range DOE plus benefits and two days in the office, three days from home.
Salary: EUR65000 - EUR75000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 14 November 2023A rapidly growing Irish company based in Dublin West (D15) have an initial 9 month contract role for an immediate start. You will work closely with the Financial Controller and will include the monthly close process, review of payroll data and helping to drive timely and accurate data, processes and controls. There will be a big focus on margin analysis in this role. Salary is negotiable depending on experience and whether part or fully qualified.