Part Qualified Audit Senior
A rapidly growing mid tier Accountancy practice in South Dublin is looking to hire a Part Qualified Audit Senior to join their growing team for newly created positions. I
A rapidly growing mid tier Accountancy practice in South Dublin is looking to hire a Part Qualified Audit Senior to join their growing team for newly created positions. In this well established practice you will work on a diverse and interesting portfolio of clients across a variety of sectors. They offer excellent benefits, hybrid working and flexible working hours to ensure an excellent worklife balance.
Salary range depends on experience but in the €35,000 - €45,000 range. Atleast one years audit experience in practice is essential.
Key Responsibilities of the Part Qualified Audit Senior
• Assist with planning of audit, including staffing and deadlines
• Attend Client audit planning meetings
• Prepare financial statements and present high quality work papers
• Plan, control and review the work of the audit team
• Delegate to the audit team and provide on the job training
• Complete Audit files; bring assignments to completion
• Provides performance feedback to trainees at end of engagement
• Applies analytical thinking and professional scepticism
Key requirements of the Part Qualified Audit Senior
• Pursuing Accountancy exams or qualified by experience
• Currently working in a practice environment
• Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
• Strong technical background
• Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
• Sound computer literacy; MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Have excellent interpersonal skills and comfortable client facing
• Good knowledge of GAAP and IFRS
If you are interested in this role please apply through the link.
Salary: EUR40000 - EUR45000 per annumLocation: MeathDate posted: 16 February 2024A rapidly growing company based in Navan, Meath is looking to hire an Assistant Accountant/Part Qualified Accountant to join their growing team where you will manage the day to day accounting function ensuring that all transactions and reports are completed accurately and in a timely manner. In this role you will gain excellent experience in a varied finance role and able to progress into a qualified role. Salary is €40,000 - €45,000 DOE plus benefits and study support.
Salary: EUR40000 - EUR45000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 13 February 2024A rapidly expanding pharmaceutical organisation based in Sandyford (hybrid) who are rapidly growing have a new position for a Group Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team. Salary is €40,000 plus benefits including pension, healthcare and study support.
Salary: EUR40000 - EUR45000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 01 February 2024A rapidly growing technology company based in Dublin City centre is looking to hire an Assistant Accountant. This is very varied role which offers a clear route to progression within the technology sector into a Senior Accountant role. Salary is €40,000 - €45,000 plus excellent benefits and hybrid working included.