Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Sarah Owen
Date posted 01 March 2019 2019-03-012019-04-30 financial-services Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.ie
Are you a Payroll Specialist looking for a role that will challenge you?
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to confidently liaise with the team and manager with regards to their allocated clients.
You will have the following specific responsibilities:
- Assist in the managing and supporting of payroll compliance requirements
- Processing of monthly payroll, remittances and filings with appropriate tax authorities and payments to employees
- Managing and processing of payrolls for a number of clients – weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls
- Assist in ensuring compliance with employment legislation, data protection and control risk within payroll function
- Playing a supporting role for payroll audits and CSO requirements
- Assisting with audit queries and analysis at year-end and preparation of all monthly and annual statutory returns
- Processing, payment, reconciliation and reporting of benefits (e.g. VHI, pension, Share Awards etc.)
- Providing administrative support for management of payroll and benefit issues and accurate record keeping.
- IPASS, or equivalent qualification with at least 1 years’ experience
- A detailed knowledge of PAYE (including BIK)
- Familiarity with ROS and EFT processes
- Experience with Sage Micropay a distinct advantage
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact the Walters People Team on 01 633 4111