HR and Payroll Specialist
Salary EUR30000 - EUR35000 per annum
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Niall Thomas
Date posted 20 September 20192019-10-01 2019-11-19 insurance Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.ie https://www.walterspeople.ie/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
HR and Payroll Specialist - Dublin City Centre - €30,000 - €35,000 and excellent benefits package
The successful candidate will provide day-to-day support to the Head of Resources function across all facets of HR, delivering best in class processes and practices to ensure successful execution of the business strategy and objectives.
- Prepare and manage the monthly payroll cycle:
- Preparation of end-to-end monthly payroll ensuring that all payroll amendments are processed and calculated accurately and within strict deadlines.
- Responsible for collection of payroll information and timesheets ensuring correct approval process has been adhered to.
- Ensuring compliance with Revenue under new PAYE modernisation.
- Deal with all payroll related queries.
- Compiling monthly payroll reports and headcount reports
- Assisting employees on PRSI and basic tax issues relating to payroll
- Monthly and Quarterly Regulatory returns.
- Manage the HR and "Time and Attendance" database
- Organise starter pack (forms booklets etc) for new employees
- Support with administration of all employee benefits to including Pension, Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Travelsaver and Cycle to Work schemes, professional subscriptions etc.
- Process accurate and timely monthly and year end reporting
- Assist in the development of appropriate HR information and reporting systems (i.e. employee trend analysis, such as headcount, attrition, absenteeism)
- Relevant HR or Payroll qualification/certification
- Minimum of 1-2 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience of using data entry systems
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook