A company in Dublin South are looking for payroll professionals to join their team. There are positions available at different levels however you need at least 1 year Irish payroll experience to be considered.
A company in Dublin South are looking for payroll specialist professionals to join their team. There are positions available at different levels however you need at least 1 year Irish payroll experience to be considered.
Key Responsibilities of Payroll Specialist:
- End-to-end processing of 4 Weekly Payrolls c.1,200 employees which includes but is not limited to:
- Download of weekly timesheets from Time and Attendance system and import of hours into Payroll system
- Download of RPN’s from ROS
- Accurate update of employee records and permanent payments/deductions
- Manual adjustments/calculations and data entry into Payroll system
- Several checks performed to ensure accuracy and integrity of data before payslips are emailed to employees
- Upload of Payroll data to Revenue via ROS
- Creation and upload of bank file
- Creation of required Payroll reports and reconciliations including P30 return
- Assisting with the processing of 4 Monthly Payrolls
- Ensure accurate administration, reconciliation and payment of all third-party payroll deductions and payments including Health Insurance, Pension, Savings, Sports & Social, Union dues etc.
- Completion of forms and letters relating to Department of Social Protection applications, mortgage applications, confirmation of employment etc.
- Respond efficiently and professionally to queries received from employees and relevant stakeholders via central Payroll Mailbox
- Maintain effective controls and procedures to ensure that the Company fulfils all legal, statutory and Revenue requirements
- Maintain accurate and up to date files and records ensuring confidentiality and audit trail
- Ensure compliance with Data Protection regulations
- Manual calculations of payments and deductions
- Ad-hoc payroll analysis and reports as required by Payroll, HR or Finance
- Assist with Time and Attendance administration where required
- Involvement in cross-functional and cross-divisional project work as is relevant to the position and support in the delivery of key projects
- Looks for opportunities to improve processes that lead to increased accuracy and reduction of processing times
Key Responsibilities of Payroll Specialist:
- A minimum of 1+ years’ experience processing end-to-end high-volume payrolls with regular changes
- IPASS certified
- EMEA/UK Payroll experience a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of tax regulations and compliance
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office including intermediate to advanced Excel (vlookups and pivot tables) and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience of in-House Payroll systems essential (Quantum experience preferable)
- Time and Attendance system experience an advantage (TMS system experience preferable)
- Strong accountancy knowledge
- Ability to become quickly and effectively familiar with our internal payroll platforms and procedures
- A keen willingness to learn new tasks, be open to change and demonstrate a high degree of flexibility and collaboration with various stakeholders
- Highly organised, detail-oriented, possessing the ability to effectively prioritise projects and deliverables whilst meeting deadlines set by the Payroll Manager
- A high level of personal drive and self-motivation with an ability to work on own initiative and part of a team
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and under pressure whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to analyse and interrogate high volumes of data as well as demonstrating an ability to focus on higher level overview
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or contact Aaron on firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: EUR35000 - EUR40000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 04 July 2022An Accounting firm in Dublin South is looking to hire a payroll specialist for a permanent full-time position. The ideal candidate will have experience using ROS and successfully completed IPASS.
Salary: EUR35000 - EUR40000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 20 July 2022A leading engineering company is looking for an accounts payable assistant to join their team in Dublin. The ideal candidate will have previous accounts payable experience.
Salary: EUR40000 - EUR45000 per annum + + bonus & study supportLocation: DublinDate posted: 30 June 2022An insurance company in Dublin 22 are looking for a Payroll Specialist to join their team. The successful candidate will be joining a supportive and inspiring team of professionals. The finance team comprises of 6 responsible for core finance activities such as accounts payable, management accounts, payroll, etc. along with a further 8 in the client accounts team.