A leading company in Dublin is looking for a payroll specialist to expand their Payroll team. The ideal candidate will have previous Irish payroll experience and IPASS is ideal.
A leading company in Dublin is looking for to expand their Payroll team. The ideal candidate will have previous Irish payroll experience and IPASS is ideal.
Key Responsibilities of Payroll Specialist:
- End-to-end processing of Monthly Payroll
- Manual adjustments/calculations and data entry into Payroll system
- Upload of Payroll data to Revenue via ROS
- Creation and upload of bank payment files
- Creation of required Payroll reports and reconciliations including statutory filings and returns i.e. P30 return
- Ad-hoc payroll analysis and reports as required by Payroll, HR or Finance
Key Requirements of Payroll Specialist:
- Previous experience of processing Irish payroll
- Experience of in-House Payroll systems
- Strong excel skill
- Finance degree or strong accountancy knowledge an advantage
if you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Aaron on email@example.com
Salary: EUR40000 - EUR45000 per annum + + benefitsLocation: DublinDate posted: 20 September 2022A waste management company in Dublin are looking for a Payroll Specialist - Remote to join their team. The payroll specialist is responsible for the payroll and benefit management in order to ensure that employees in Ireland, N-Ireland and UK are paid in a correct manner. This position will have a Hybrid structure - mainly working from home
Salary: EUR35000 - EUR40000 per annumLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 26 August 2022A fantastic opportunity is now available for a Finance Assistant to join a leading 4-star hotel in the heart of Dublin City Centre.