An engineering company in Dublin is looking for a senior payroll specialist to join their team.
An engineering company in Dublin West is looking for a senior payroll specialist to join their team.
Key Responsibilities of Senior Payroll Specialist:
- High-volume monthly payroll processing across multiple EMEA locations
- Responsible for ensuring all payroll inputs are accurate & completed on time
- Monitor alerts on payroll system, action & investigate any discrepancies in a timely manner
- Reconciliation of payments to Third Parties
- Respond to all internal/external stakeholder queries
- Providing information and answering employee questions about payroll related matters
- Preparing and issuing earnings statements
- Coordinating with the HR department to ensure correct employee data
- Providing administrative assistance to the accounting department
Key Requirements of Senior Payroll Specialist:
- Previous experience of working in a client facing fast paced environment, dealing with stakeholders, business partners and employees directly
- IPASS/Accounts Technician Qualification ideal
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Customer service skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Strong accountancy skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as using own initiative.
- Knowledge of general payroll legislation an advantage
If you are interested, please contact Aaron: email@example.com